Are you a 6/3 profile in Human Design? This post is intended to be a high level guide to the 6/3 profile. It is important to mention that there is nothing you need to do with this information. There is no action for you to take. If this information resonates with you, these aspects are things to recognize, accept and celebrate about yourself. You may choose to live in the flow of these characteristics instead of resisting them.
If you are curious about what your profile is in the Human Design System go to myhumandesign.com to get your bodygraph chart.
What is “Profile” in Human Design?
- In Human Design, the personality or “profile” is represented as a 2 number combination (e.g., 3/5) and can be seen as an archetype for life.
- Profile is “the costume” we wear
- Our profile breaks down the way others see you, the way you see yourself, your path to wisdom, the way you interact with others and the way you show up in life.
6/3 Profile – The 2 Number Combination in your Human Design chart
6 = the Sage, Buddha, or Role Model
- The theme of the “6” aspect is the administrator, the optimist, and the peacemaker
3 = the Experimenter, priest, or Martyr
- The themes of the “3” aspect is all about trial and error, mutation, and adaptation
6/3 Profile in Human Design
Experience life in three phases
- The 1st 30 years of life will entail deep involvement in the experience of life. This will be a time where they make one discovery after another and experience lots of trial and error. This process may cause them to close down their heart for fear of failure and hurt. They may also experience mental exhaustion and anxiety especially during their first 30 years of life. The Saturn return is very important for the 6/3.
- The 2nd stage (age 30 – 50) is when the 6/3 will take a break, find some stability so they can observe life rather than be learning through the discovery process. During this time they will settle, gain wisdom and perhaps find a soul mate.
- In the 3rd stage (after age 50) of life, the 6/3 will re-engage with life discovery and share their gifts from a place of balanced wisdom.
On a forever journey
- The 6/3 is forever on a journey so it is important for them to stay optimistic in their search for adventure on the material plane.
- They are naturally restless and will always be looking for better and more but they are also extremely resilient and have an ability to sustain their own direction in life.
The wisest of role models
- It is through their life journey that they have the potential to become the wisest of role models. This happens when they stop seeking perfection in the external world and realize it is their OWN uniqueness that is perfection.
- They are here to learn that they cannot trust in anyone else when it comes to making decisions in their life. They can only trust themselves
- The 6/3 will find that life works really well for them when they can embrace the trial and error process and the messiness of life in general. This discovery process is the key to their foundation of knowledge and wisdom. They will ultimately reframe the lessons and turn them into wisdom.
Responsibility comes easily
- 6/3’s are fun but wise and true seekers in life but responsibility often comes easily to the 6/3. They take responsibility seriously but “wear it lightly”. It is important for them to understand that just because things come easily to them doesn’t mean it does for others.
Relationships need to be both trustworthy and allow for independence
- It is important for the 6/3 to have supportive relationships with people they trust implicitly.
- The best relationships (friendships, partnerships) for the 6/3 are relationships that are not needy. Relationships should be supportive of the 6/3 having the option to “break away”, do their own thing for a period of time and returning to reconnect and build a stronger relationship.
Here to show everyone else the new way to live
- 6/3’s are here to show the rest of us the new way to live. In the old way, there is structure that is telling us what to do. There are social constructs that pressure us to live life a specific way.
- The 6/3 embody the new way which is breaking free of that structure and living the way they want to live. This is why the 6/3 has a journey to truly embrace the uniqueness of who they are. They are here to live as themselves and find what they need from within themselves.
- Levels 1, 2 and 3 Human Design Training by Jenna Zoe at myhumandesign.com
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Featured Photo by Kalen Emsley on Unsplash
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.