In this article, I will share practical information about the Aries North Node. Specifically, the energetics or behaviors you should lean into this lifetime to realize personal growth and success.
What is the North Node in Astrology?
- In astrology, the North Node is also known as the True Node or the “Dragon’s Head”. It is an important point in the astrological birth chart that represents your karmic path and spiritual evolution this lifetimes.
- The North Node is always directly opposite the South Node, or the “Dragon’s Tail”. The North and South Nodes are not physical celestial bodies like the planets but they are calculated points in the chart based on the orbit of the Moon.
How to know what your North Node is?
- Check out my article titled “North Node and Your Purpose” to discover your North Node based on your birth information – CLICK HERE
What Does the North Node Tell Us?
- The North Node is about moving outside of our comfort zone and represents the lessons, experiences, and qualities that we need to develop and embrace in this lifetime. It is the direction we need to go that will bring personal growth and fulfillment. The North Node placement in the birth chart tells you which area of life and the specific qualities that you should focus on to experience spiritual growth.
- The sign and house placement of the North Node provide insights into the challenges and opportunities that you may encounter during your life. The sign indicates the qualities or traits to develop, while the house represents the area of life where these lessons will be most prominent. For example, if your North Node is in Aries in the 7th house, you may need to develop independence, assertiveness, and courage in your relationships.
North Node Aries “Comfort Zone”
Your “comfort zone” – Clues you are leaning into your South Node
- You are comfortable being “behind the scenes” and taking on supportive roles both professionally and personally.
- You avoid conflict and fear standing up for yourself, setting boundaries or expressing anger.
- Prioritizing other people’s desires and interests above your own.
- You hide behind other people and you fail to see your own worth.
- Staying in codependent relationship dynamics
Lean into your North Node this lifetime to bring success
- You are meant to shine and step into the north node glory of Aries which is all about leadership and solo adventures. Identify your own desires and go after them.
- Prioritize yourself and your own goals. Don’t let them take a back seat to the needs of others.
- Step into your power, boldness and don’t be afraid to take risks.
- Learn to love your alone time and your own company.
- Let go of the need to be a peacekeeper and know that some friction is ok.
- Express your emotions in a healthy and balanced way
- Be in leadership positions or be your own boss.
- It is important to note that interpretations of the North Node can vary among astrologers and different schools of astrology. Some astrologers also consider the aspects made by the North Node to other planets in the birth chart for additional insights into one’s path of growth.
- North Node and Your Purpose – CLICK HERE
- North Node Index – COMING SOON
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.