In this article, I will share practical information about the Taurus North Node. Specifically, the energetics or behaviors you should lean into this lifetime to realize personal growth and success.
What is the North Node in Astrology?
- In astrology, the North Node is also known as the True Node or the “Dragon’s Head”. It is an important point in the astrological birth chart that represents your karmic path and spiritual evolution this lifetimes.
- The North Node is always directly opposite the South Node, or the “Dragon’s Tail”. The North and South Nodes are not physical celestial bodies like the planets but they are calculated points in the chart based on the orbit of the Moon.
How to know what your North Node is?
- Check out my article titled “North Node and Your Purpose” to discover your North Node based on your birth information – CLICK HERE
What Does the North Node Tell Us?
- The North Node is about moving outside of our comfort zone and represents the lessons, experiences, and qualities that we need to develop and embrace in this lifetime. It is the direction we need to go that will bring personal growth and fulfillment. The North Node placement in the birth chart tells you which area of life and the specific qualities you should focus on to experience spiritual growth.
- The sign and house placement of the North Node provide insights into the challenges and opportunities that you may encounter during your life. The sign indicates the qualities or traits to develop, while the house represents the area of life where these lessons will be most prominent. For example, if your North Node is in Aries in the 7th house, you may need to develop independence, assertiveness, and courage in your relationships.
North Node Taurus “Comfort Zone”
Your “comfort zone” – Clues you are leaning into your South Node
- Engaging in secrecy, power plays and manipulation.
- Allowing yourself to be manipulated
- Being dependent on other people especially financially.
- Experiencing jealousy and distrust of other people.
- Withholding information from others.
- Participating in drama or crisis situations
Lean into your North Node this lifetime to bring success
- Being independent and making your own money and resources
- Helping others who haven’t been struggling to get on their feet
- Embrace simplicity, experience nature, and cultivate peace.
- Speak your truth and be transparent in your communications
- Find joy and beauty in material things
- Cultivate the simple pleasures of life by creating a calm, stable, and secure home.
- Have a career in the spotlight and make your own money. Don’t be afraid to charge for your services
- It is important to note that interpretations of the North Node can vary among astrologers and different schools of astrology. Some astrologers also consider the aspects made by the North Node to other planets in the birth chart for additional insights into one’s path of growth.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.