How to know if you have Gate 30 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birthday, birth time, and birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Solar Plexus Energy Center which is the triangle-shaped center on the right side of the chart. If Gate 30 has a circle around it with a colored line coming from it this means this energy is activated or consistently available to you.
What are the Gates in Human Design?
- The Gates in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a gate activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Everyone has the potential for 26 individual gates to be activated in their bodygraph chart, however, if you look closely, you may find that you have gates appearing multiple times in the two columns on either side of the chart. This is a common occurrence.
- There are 64 Gates in a bodygraph chart and each gate has a theme that is related to the 64 I Ching hexagrams. If you would like a deeper understanding of the gates, I highly recommend deep diving into the Chinese I Ching hexagrams.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Gates Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a gate in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
Gate 30 Gate of Feelings
Gate 30 lives in the Solar Plexus Energy Center which is a motor and awareness center – it is about emotional awareness and may inspire action.
High Expression of Gate 30
- You are someone who feels things deeply in the moment and has the ability to accept what is. It is the energetic that life is not what we expect it to be – it is what we allow it to be. It’s about surrendering to desire and embracing your material wants while also being able to maintain a broad perspective. Part of this energy is understanding that your desires may or may not be fulfilled and that is ok.
- Balance in your life comes from surrendering fully and accepting what is. If you can do this, you will not chase after unlikely fantasies.
- The desire you have for life can sometimes feel like an obsessive hunger that influences every interaction until it feels satisfied. It is important to maintain clarity when entering each new experience or you may find yourself on a “wild ride”.
Challenge Side of Gate 30
- Coming across really intensely to other people.
- Experiencing burnout or being overly attached to outcomes.
- Using the deep feelings you have about things to create a story and holding onto that story as truth in a way that might encourage despair instead of an acceptance of what is.
The Channel of Recognition – Gate 30’s partnership with Gate 41
- Gate 30 looks to Gate 41 for the energetic pressure of knowing what “could be” and what is possible to satisfy desire. Gate 41 looks to Gate 30 to know exactly what it wants in the present.
Is Gate 30 your “Personality Sun Gate”?
What is a Personality Sun Gate?
- Personality Sun Gate is the top number located in the Personality Side of the chart. If you are looking at the bodygraph chart you will see two columns on either side. The column on the right is the Personality side. The number at the top is your Personality Sun Gate.
- Many say that your Personality Sun Gate is 70% of your energy – it is the thing you are here to do and share with the world. The energies of this gate will be expressed throughout your life journey and the work you choose to do.
- It is worth noting that we often see our Personality Sun Gate as a flaw earlier in life and then later embrace it as a gift.
Gate 30 as your Personality Sun Gate
- If Gate 30 is your Personality Sun Gate you are here to fulfill your purpose by accepting what is, surrendering to desire and embracing your material wants. If you lean into your strategy and authority, you will naturally bring this gift to the things you are passionate about. The way this energy will express itself will be unique to you.
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- The Global Incarnation Index: Incarnation Crosses by Ra Uru Hu
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.