Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Gates in Human Design – For a list of all articles dedicated to the gates – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Gate 41 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the square Root Energy Center at the bottom of the chart. If Gate 41 has a circle around it with a colored line coming from it this means this energy is activated or consistently available to you.
What are the Gates in Human Design?
- The Gates in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a gate activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Everyone has the potential for 26 individual gates to be activated in their bodygraph chart, however, if you look closely, you may find that you have gates appearing multiple times in the two columns on either side of the chart. This is a common occurrence.
- There are 64 Gates in a bodygraph chart and each gate has a theme that is related to the 64 I Ching hexagrams. If you would like a deeper understanding of the gates, I highly recommend deep diving into the Chinese I Ching hexagrams.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Gates Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a gate in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBooks – The Gates in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 64 Gates in the human design chart CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Gates
Gate 41 Gate of Contraction
Gate 41 lives in the Root Energy which is a pressure center – the pressure to start or initiate things.
High Expression of Gate 41
- The primary energy of Gate 41 is a desire to interact with others through feelings.
- This energy can also show up as creative expression in a way that is unique to you. If this happens, this creativity may feel like it is divinely inspired at times. You may feel very in touch with the divine when you are creating new things. Consider how you can bring more of this energy in every situation.
- You are likely someone who loves to daydream and see the potentials and possibilities of things.
- It will be important to release any expectations you have regarding each new experience and choose to move freely from one to the next.
Challenge Side of Gate 41
- Experiencing a restlessness that keeps you stuck daydreaming and fantasizing about what it might be like to fulfill your wildest desires. You may also vicariously experience these desires through literature and movies.
- Worrying about worst case scenarios.
- Shutting down your creativity. Not finishing things.
- Gate 41 holds the potential for all human experiences, but releases or initiates only one at a time. This is its limitation, and will be yours as well. Each new experience that we enter into through our Strategy and Authority holds a promise that a new feeling awaits discovery.
The Channel of Recognition – Gate 41’s partnership with Gate 30
- Gate 41 looks to Gate 30 to know exactly what it wants in the present. Gate 30 looks to Gate 41 for the energetic pressure of knowing what “could be” and what is possible to satisfy desire.
Is Gate 41 your “Personality Sun Gate”?
What is a Personality Sun Gate?
- Personality Sun Gate is the top number located in the Personality Side of the chart. If you are looking at the bodygraph chart you will see two columns on either side. The column on the right is the Personality side. The number at the top is your Personality Sun Gate.
- Many say that your Personality Sun Gate is 70% of your energy – it is the thing you are here to do and share with the world. The energies of this gate will be expressed throughout your life journey and the work you choose to do.
- It is worth noting that we often see our Personality Sun Gate as a flaw earlier in life and then later embrace it as a gift.
Gate 41 as your Personality Sun Gate
- If Gate 41 is your Personality Sun Gate you are here to fulfill your purpose by freely moving from one human experience to the next without expectation. You may also leverage your creative nature in many aspects of your life. If you lean into your strategy and authority, you will naturally bring this gift to the things you are passionate about. The way this energy will express itself will be unique to you.
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.