How to know if you have Gate 32 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birthday, birth time, and birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Splenic Energy Center which is the triangle-shaped center on the left side of the chart. If Gate 32 has a circle around it with a colored line coming from it this means this energy is activated or consistently available to you.
What are the Gates in Human Design?
- The Gates in a Human Design body graph chart represents the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a gate activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Everyone has the potential for 26 individual gates to be activated in their bodygraph chart, however, if you look closely, you may find that you have gates appearing multiple times in the two columns on either side of the chart. This is a common occurrence.
- There are 64 Gates in a bodygraph chart and each gate has a theme that is related to the 64 I Ching hexagrams. If you would like a deeper understanding of the gates, I highly recommend deep diving into the Chinese I Ching hexagrams.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high-level summary.
How the Gates Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a gate in a positive or negative way toward ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning, we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
Gate 32 Gate of Continuity
Gate 32 lives in the Splenic Energy Center – which is an awareness center – it is designed to tap into the environment and alert us when something isn’t right or healthy.
High Expression of Gate 32
- The energy of this gate is about consistently evaluating and recognizing what can or cannot be transformed. You have a nose for success and failure and an ability to know if something is going to work out in the world.
- You also have a gift for recognizing who has the skills or education to move up in the world and then, using your influence, you can bring those individuals to the attention of those in positions of authority.
- There may be a strong need for alone time to self-reflect.
Challenge Side of Gate 32
- Fear of failure, prolonged indecision, being overly conservative, impatience for the right timing,, or spreading negativity
- You may often worry about failing so it is important to decondition this belief or fear.
- This gate is also known as the “gate of prolonged indecision”. You may be apt to find yourself agonizing over how to maintain the balance between what is working successfully (conservatism) and opening yourself up to the unknown risks (fear of failure) that accompany transformation and change.
The Channel of Transformation – Gate 32’s partnership with Gate 54
- Gate 32 looks to Gate 54 for the drive or ambition to succeed and “level up” in life. Gate 54 looks to Gate 32 for direction and the place to channel its ambition and drive for lasting success.
Is Gate 32 your “Personality Sun Gate”?
What is a Personality Sun Gate?
- Personality Sun Gate is the top number located on the Personality Side of the chart. If you are looking at the bodygraph chart you will see two columns on either side. The column on the right is the Personality side. The number at the top is your Personality Sun Gate.
- Many say that your Personality Sun Gate is 70% of your energy – it is the thing you are here to do and share with the world. The energies of this gate will be expressed throughout your life journey and the work you choose to do.
- It is worth noting that we often see our Personality Sun Gate as a flaw earlier in life and then later embrace it as a gift.
Gate 32 as your Personality Sun Gate
- If Gate 32 is your Personality Sun Gate you are here to fulfill your purpose by using your instinctual awareness to see which projects have the potential for success and which are likely to fail. If you lean into your strategy and authority, you will naturally bring this gift to the things you are passionate about. The way this energy will express itself will be unique to you.
- Featured image photo by Johny Goerend on Unsplash
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- The Global Incarnation Index: Incarnation Crosses by Ra Uru Hu
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.