How to know if you have Gate 33 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Throat Energy Center which is the square shaped center towards the top of the chart. If Gate 33 has a circle around it with a colored line coming from it this means this energy is activated or consistently available to you.
What are the Gates in Human Design?
- The Gates in a Human Design body graph chart represents the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a gate activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Everyone has the potential for 26 individual gates to be activated in their bodygraph chart, however, if you look closely, you may find that you have gates appearing multiple times in the two columns on either side of the chart. This is a common occurrence.
- There are 64 Gates in a bodygraph chart and each gate has a theme that is related to the 64 I Ching hexagrams. If you would like a deeper understanding of the gates, I highly recommend deep diving into the Chinese I Ching hexagrams.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Gates Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a gate in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
Gate 33 – Gate of Privacy
Gate 33 lives in the Throat Energy Center which is the manifestation center – it is how we express ourselves and how we manifest vocally.
High Expression of Gate 33
- This energy is about understanding the importance of mindfulness, reflection, nostalgia and stories from the past. You are able to help us process what has been learned overtime.
- There is a deep need to retreat and reflect on experiences and events before moving on to the next thing. You should trust that you may instantly learn a lesson about something and you may need a lot of alone time to journal, meditate etc.
Challenge Side of Gate 33
- Waiting for the right time to share your stories because if the timing isn’t right, they may not be well received.
- A strong need for alone time to reflect.
The Channel of the Prodigal – Gate 33’s partnership with Gate 13
- Gate 33 shares the secrets, stories and messages that Gate 13 has collected and reflected upon.
Is Gate 33 your “Personality Sun Gate”?
What is a Personality Sun Gate?
- Personality Sun Gate is the top number located in the Personality Side of the chart. If you are looking at the bodygraph chart you will see two columns on either side. The column on the right is the Personality side. The number at the top is your Personality Sun Gate.
- Many say that your Personality Sun Gate is 70% of your energy – it is the thing you are here to do and share with the world. The energies of this gate will be expressed throughout your life journey and the work you choose to do.
- It is worth noting that we often see our Personality Sun Gate as a flaw earlier in life and then later embrace it as a gift.
Gate 33 as your Personality Sun Gate
- If Gate 33 is your Personality Sun Gate it means you are here to mindfully share stories and information that others will learn from. If you lean into your strategy and authority, you will naturally bring this gift into the things you are passionate about. The way this energy will express itself will be unique to you.
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- The Global Incarnation Index: Incarnation Crosses by Ra Uru Hu
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.