How to know if you have Gate 45 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Throat Energy Center which is the square shaped center at the top of the chart. If Gate 45 has a circle around it with a colored line coming from it this means this energy is activated or consistently available to you.
What are the Gates in Human Design?
- The Gates in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a gate activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Everyone has the potential for 26 individual gates to be activated in their bodygraph chart, however, if you look closely, you may find that you have gates appearing multiple times in the two columns on either side of the chart. This is a common occurrence.
- There are 64 Gates in a bodygraph chart and each gate has a theme that is related to the 64 I Ching hexagrams. If you would like a deeper understanding of the gates, I highly recommend deep diving into the Chinese I Ching hexagrams.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Gates Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a gate in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
Gate 45 Gate of the Gatherer
Gate 45 lives in the Throat Energy Center which is the manifestation center – it is how we express ourselves and how we manifest vocally.
High Expression of Gate 45
- This gate has an energy of dominance, manifestation and action for the purpose of protecting others and facilitating a peaceful life.
- When in a leadership role, your gift is about sharing resources for the good of the whole. There is a strong instinct to protect and provide for others.
- You are a generous ruler and skilled at managing resources. As a natural leader and teacher, you like to be in control and “make stuff happen!” though love of control may make it hard to delegate to others.
Challenge Side of Gate 45
- Struggling to manage resources or experiencing a sense of lack – lack of self-worth or lack mentality.
- Feeling deeply possessive about money and material items, and even possessive in relationships.
- Arrogance, experiencing challenges with leadership and not liking being told what to do.
- Leading with an autocratic leadership style. Because of the need for control, they may not work well with others or take orders well within a hierarchy structure so this individual may prefer to work for him/herself.
The Channel of Money – Gate 45’s partnership with Gate 21
- Gate 45 looks to Gate 21 for the skills needed to manage its material resources so there is a healthy balance between work and rest. Gate 21 looks to Gate 45 to protect the material resources and for the authority to manage and control those resources.
Is Gate 45 your “Personality Sun Gate”?
What is a Personality Sun Gate?
- Personality Sun Gate is the top number located in the Personality Side of the chart. If you are looking at the bodygraph chart you will see two columns on either side. The column on the right is the Personality side. The number at the top is your Personality Sun Gate.
- Many say that your Personality Sun Gate is 70% of your energy – it is the thing you are here to do and share with the world. The energies of this gate will be expressed throughout your life journey and the work you choose to do.
- It is worth noting that we often see our Personality Sun Gate as a flaw earlier in life and then later embrace it as a gift.
Gate 45 as your Personality Sun Gate
- If Gate 45 is your Personality Sun Gate you are here to fulfill your purpose through an energy of dominance, manifestation and action for the purpose of protecting others and sharing resources for the good of the whole. If you lean into your strategy and authority, you will naturally bring this gift to the things you are passionate about. The way this energy will express itself will be unique to you.
- Featured image photo by Samuele Errico Piccarini on Unsplash
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- The Global Incarnation Index: Incarnation Crosses by Ra Uru Hu
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.