Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Gates in Human Design – For a list of all articles dedicated to the gates – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Gate 63 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Crown Energy Center which is the triangle shaped center at the top of the chart. If Gate 63 has a circle around it with a colored line coming from it this means this energy is activated or consistently available to you.
What are the Gates in Human Design?
- The Gates in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a gate activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Everyone has the potential for 26 individual gates to be activated in their bodygraph chart, however, if you look closely, you may find that you have gates appearing multiple times in the two columns on either side of the chart. This is a common occurrence.
- There are 64 Gates in a bodygraph chart and each gate has a theme that is related to the 64 I Ching hexagrams. If you would like a deeper understanding of the gates, I highly recommend deep diving into the Chinese I Ching hexagrams.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Gates Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a gate in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Gates in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 64 Gates in the human design chart CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Gates
Gate 63 Gate of Doubt
Gate 63 lives in the Crown Energy Center which is the inspiration center – it is the pressure to think, understand and make sense of the world around us.
High Expression of Gate 63
- The energy of this gate is doubting the unproven, needing to validate the information, and find patterns.
- Suspicion and doubt show up as pressure to evaluate and question for the purpose of being secure in what you know. When you see inconsistencies or weaknesses in existing patterns you will ask questions.
- You are someone who is a good questioner and will often not settle for taking things at face value. You will push to get an answer.
Challenge Side of Gate 63
- Doubting everything including yourself.
- You may sense when others are doubting something and you may sometimes believe that it is your responsibility to “solve” the doubt for the other person. Instead, you need to disassociate and allow the other person to process their own doubts.
- For example, they may share an idea with a friend and sense their doubt about the idea and get confused and think it is YOUR OWN doubts. It is important to disassociate and don’t let the doubts you pick up from others stop you.
The Channel of Logic – Gate 63’s partnership with Gate 4
- Gate 63 looks to Gate 4 to process inspiration, suspicion and doubt and find the logical answer and solutions that can be applied to life. Gate 4 looks to Gate 63 for the next inspirational question to be answered.
Is Gate 63 your “Personality Sun Gate”?
What is a Personality Sun Gate?
- Personality Sun Gate is the top number located in the Personality Side of the chart. If you are looking at the bodygraph chart you will see two columns on either side. The column on the right is the Personality side. The number at the top is your Personality Sun Gate.
- Many say that your Personality Sun Gate is 70% of your energy – it is the thing you are here to do and share with the world. The energies of this gate will be expressed throughout your life journey and the work you choose to do.
- It is worth noting that we often see our Personality Sun Gate as a flaw earlier in life and then later embrace it as a gift.
Gate 63 as your Personality Sun Gate
- If Gate 63 is your Personality Sun Gate you are here to fulfill your purpose through asking questions, pushing for answers and finding patterns that need to be validated as true or “correct”. If you lean into your strategy and authority, you will naturally bring this gift to the things you are passionate about. The way this energy will express itself will be unique to you.
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.