In this article, I will share practical information about the Libra North Node. Specifically, the energetics or behaviors you should lean into this lifetime to realize personal growth and success.
What is the North Node in Astrology?
- In astrology, the North Node is also known as the True Node or the “Dragon’s Head”. It is an important point in the astrological birth chart that represents your karmic path and spiritual evolution this lifetime.
- The North Node is always directly opposite the South Node, or the “Dragon’s Tail”. The North and South Nodes are not physical celestial bodies like the planets but they are calculated points in the chart based on the orbit of the Moon.
How to know what your North Node is?
- Check out my article titled “North Node and Your Purpose” to discover your North Node based on your birth information – CLICK HERE
What Does the North Node Tell Us?
- The North Node is about moving outside of our comfort zone and represents the lessons, experiences, and qualities that we need to develop and embrace in this lifetime. It is the direction we need to go that will bring personal growth and fulfillment. The North Node placement in the birth chart tells you which area of life and the specific qualities that you should focus on to experience spiritual growth.
- The sign and house placement of the North Node provide insights into the challenges and opportunities that you may encounter during your life. The sign indicates the qualities or traits to develop, while the house represents the area of life where these lessons will be most prominent. For example, if your North Node is in Aries in the 7th house, you may need to develop independence, assertiveness, and courage in your relationships.
North Node Libra “Comfort Zone”
Your “comfort zone” – Clues you are leaning into your South Node
- Sinking into a “Me, me, me” mentally.
- Isolating yourself and believing that you don’t need other people – being the “lone wolf”.
- Feeling restless, angry, or not seeing things from the perspective of the other person
Lean into your North Node this lifetime to bring success
- Asking big-picture questions about what is best for the group or your partner. Considering how to maintain harmony and find balance or justice for other people.
- Look for opportunities to be generous to others. Libra energy is about beauty, giving to others, and the intrinsic reward of focusing energy on others rather than on the self.
- Think of ways to improve the lives of others through justice, beauty and collaboration.
- Solve problems that relate to justice and balance
- Collaborate and provide you the opportunity to exercise your ability to see all perspectives of a situation.
- It is important to note that interpretations of the North Node can vary among astrologers and different schools of astrology. Some astrologers also consider the aspects made by the North Node to other planets in the birth chart for additional insights into one’s path of growth.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.