The information provided here is intended to be a quick and concise summary of survival tips for Manifesting Generators. If you don’t know your human design energy type you can find out for free here – LINK.
Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
Manifesting Generator Survival Guide
- If you would like a free download of the information provided in this post, please check out the Free Resource Library – CLICK HERE
1 – Tips for Manifestation and How to Attract the things you want in your life
- Say “Yes” to the projects, people, places and things that make you feel lit up and energized.
- Follow the “hell yes’s” even if you aren’t sure why (what inspires you may not make sense logically)
- Embrace a non-linear life path.
- Following this non-linear path, you will always encounter a lesson, a new skill, or something to teach.
- Trust that nothing you are truly interested in is a waste of time even if you don’t “finish” it.
- This energy is asking you to follow your bliss.
- Learn to surrender.
- The more you can surrender and let go the more powerful you become.
- You are meant to play and integrate different energies together – it may appear “all over the place” to others but it is ultimately cohesive to you.
- Tune in and learn what your gut (sacral) response feels like in your body.
- When you encounter something that lights you up you may experience butterflies, you may sit up straighter, you may make an exclamation through your voice.
- Pay attention to how your gut responses speak to you.
2 – Tips for Rest and Self Care
- Ensure you get a good night’s sleep.
- It is important for you to expend your energy by doing something you enjoy before you try to go to sleep each night.
- If you don’t, you may experience restlessness. For example, expend your energy by going for an evening walk or work on your favorite project or hobby.
- Alone time is important.
- Try to find at least 15 minutes of alone time each day so you can experience your own unique design without the presence of another person’s aura.
- This will allow space for clarity in knowing your own true desires.
- Honor your gut responses and your desires.
- Do not say “yes” to things you feel you “should” do whenever possible. It is important for you to be truly inspired.
3 – Tips for Work, Career and feeling “in flow”
- Choose your job or career based on how much it inspires you.
- Avoid making a choice solely based on things like money or time freedom. It is important that your work excites you and gives you energy.
- Embrace change.
- It is likely that your career path, passions and hobbies may shift throughout your lifetime.
- You are here to do different things.
- Use your strategy and authority to determine what direction to go next.
- Burnout is a sign from the universe.
- If you are experiencing “burnout”, know that this is the universe’s way of telling you that you have too many things on your plate that are NOT lighting you up.
- Take inventory of the projects, people, places and things that are on your plate and determine which still excite you and which need to go!
Manifesting Generator Reflection Journal
4 – Tips for what to do when you are feeling energetically “stuck”
- Embrace your process.
- It is hard in the beginning when things aren’t successful yet.
- We begin to question our methods and feel like we have to be like the rest of the world.
- Trust that your interests are leading you exactly where you need to go even if you can’t see the path and don’t understand why doing something for 6 months would lead to the next idea or skill you didn’t know you would need 10 years down the road.
- Choose wisely.
- Because others see you as super capable and may approach you with opportunities or ask for help, make sure to choose your commitments wisely.
- Use your strategy and authority to ensure you enter into the commitments that are energetically correct for you.
- Reserve the right to change your mind.
- Don’t be afraid to change course or pivot when needed.
- An MG needs to be checking in periodically so they know when excitement for something has gone from a 10 to a 4.
- Always be prepared to shed what no longer brings excitement. Don’t get attached to the idea of finishing something for the sake of finishing it.
- The life of the MG is wanting one thing for a while which will open the door to wanting the next thing, and the next…and so on.
- You are here to be selfish…in a good way!
- If honoring your desires feels like a selfish act to you may have conditioning around feeling selfish for doing the things you love.
- If this feels true to you, consider exploring methods to counteract this conditioning through mantras, guided meditations, hypnotherapy or another professional service provider.
If you are interested in all things Human Design, check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products designed to support your Human Design Journey.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.