The information provided here is intended to be a quick and concise summary of survival tips for Manifesting Generators. If you don’t know your human design energy type you can find out for free here – LINK.
If you would like a free download of the information provided in this post, please check out the Free Resource Library – CLICK HERE
1 – Tips for Manifestation and How to Attract the things you want in your life
- Say “Yes” to the projects, people, places and things that make you feel lit up and energized.
- Follow the “hell yes’s” even if you aren’t sure why (what inspires you may not make sense logically)
- Embrace a non-linear life path.
- Following this non-linear path, you will always encounter a lesson, a new skill, or something to teach.
- Trust that nothing you are truly interested in is a waste of time even if you don’t “finish” it.
- This energy is asking you to follow your bliss.
- Learn to surrender.
- The more you can surrender and let go the more powerful you become.
- You are meant to play and integrate different energies together – it may appear “all over the place” to others but it is ultimately cohesive to you.
- Tune in and learn what your gut (sacral) response feels like in your body.
- When you encounter something that lights you up you may experience butterflies, you may sit up straighter, you may make an exclamation through your voice.
- Pay attention to how your gut responses speak to you.
2 – Tips for Rest and Self Care
- Ensure you get a good night’s sleep.
- It is important for you to expend your energy by doing something you enjoy before you try to go to sleep each night.
- If you don’t, you may experience restlessness. For example, expend your energy by going for an evening walk or work on your favorite project or hobby.
- Alone time is important.
- Try to find at least 15 minutes of alone time each day so you can experience your own unique design without the presence of another person’s aura.
- This will allow space for clarity in knowing your own true desires.
- Honor your gut responses and your desires.
- Do not say “yes” to things you feel you “should” do whenever possible. It is important for you to be truly inspired.
3 – Tips for Work, Career and feeling “in flow”
- Choose your job or career based on how much it inspires you.
- Avoid making a choice solely based on things like money or time freedom. It is important that your work excites you and gives you energy.
- Embrace change.
- It is likely that your career path, passions and hobbies may shift throughout your lifetime.
- You are here to do different things.
- Use your strategy and authority to determine what direction to go next.
- Burnout is a sign from the universe.
- If you are experiencing “burnout”, know that this is the universe’s way of telling you that you have too many things on your plate that are NOT lighting you up.
- Take inventory of the projects, people, places and things that are on your plate and determine which still excite you and which need to go!
4 – Tips for what to do when you are feeling energetically “stuck”
- Embrace your process.
- It is hard in the beginning when things aren’t successful yet.
- We begin to question our methods and feel like we have to be like the rest of the world.
- Trust that your interests are leading you exactly where you need to go even if you can’t see the path and don’t understand why doing something for 6 months would lead to the next idea or skill you didn’t know you would need 10 years down the road.
- Choose wisely.
- Because others see you as super capable and may approach you with opportunities or ask for help, make sure to choose your commitments wisely.
- Use your strategy and authority to ensure you enter into the commitments that are energetically correct for you.
- Reserve the right to change your mind.
- Don’t be afraid to change course or pivot when needed.
- An MG needs to be checking in periodically so they know when excitement for something has gone from a 10 to a 4.
- Always be prepared to shed what no longer brings excitement. Don’t get attached to the idea of finishing something for the sake of finishing it.
- The life of the MG is wanting one thing for a while which will open the door to wanting the next thing, and the next…and so on.
- You are here to be selfish…in a good way!
- If honoring your desires feels like a selfish act to you may have conditioning around feeling selfish for doing the things you love.
- If this feels true to you, consider exploring methods to counteract this conditioning through mantras, guided meditations, hypnotherapy or another professional service provider.