In this article, I will share practical information about the Aquarius North Node. Specifically, the energetics or behaviors you should lean into this lifetime to realize personal growth and success.
What is the North Node in Astrology?
- In astrology, the North Node is also known as the True Node or the “Dragon’s Head”. It is an important point in the astrological birth chart that represents your karmic path and spiritual evolution this lifetime.
- The North Node is always directly opposite the South Node, or the “Dragon’s Tail”. The North and South Nodes are not physical celestial bodies like the planets but they are calculated points in the chart based on the orbit of the Moon.
How to know what your North Node is?
- Check out my article titled “North Node and Your Purpose” to discover your North Node based on your birth information – CLICK HERE
What Does the North Node Tell Us?
- The North Node is about moving outside of our comfort zone and represents the lessons, experiences, and qualities that we need to develop and embrace in this lifetime. It is the direction we need to go that will bring personal growth and fulfillment. The North Node placement in the birth chart tells you which area of life and the specific qualities you should focus on to experience spiritual growth.
- The sign and house placement of the North Node provide insights into the challenges and opportunities that you may encounter during your life. The sign indicates the qualities or traits to develop, while the house represents the area of life where these lessons will be most prominent. For example, if your North Node is in Aries in the 7th house, you may need to develop independence, assertiveness, and courage in your relationships.
North Node Aquarius “Comfort Zone”
Your “comfort zone” – Clues you are leaning into your South Node
- You are not thinking clearly and you feel out of touch with your intellectual self.
- You become a hermit and avoid interactions with other people.
- You feel really emotional and become a drama queen.
- You are so focused on the details that you aren’t seeing the bigger picture.
- Feeling bored with life.
Lean into your North Node this lifetime to bring success
- Take on activities, projects or work that make you feel challenged.
- Walk away from drama and don’t allow your emotions get the best of you. You are able to see things through reason.
- You are focused on “what is best for the collective” and think about the future of society and the world.
- Collaborate within a team that is focused on sustainability and moving society forward in some way.
- Use your gift of leadership and charisma to help others.Share the spotlight with others and give credit to others when earned.
- Have an eye for the future and honor your innovative, cutting-edge or “crazy” ideas. Consider how you can use your gifts to make the world a better place.
- Solve problems for or with other people
Disclaimer about the North Nodes
- It is important to note that interpretations of the North Node can vary among astrologers and different schools of astrology. Some astrologers also consider the aspects made by the North Node to other planets in the birth chart for additional insights into one’s path of growth.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.