In this article, I will share practical information about the Capricorn North Node. Specifically, the energetics or behaviors you should lean into this lifetime to realize personal growth and success.
What is the North Node in Astrology?
- In astrology, the North Node is also known as the True Node or the “Dragon’s Head”. It is an important point in the astrological birth chart that represents your karmic path and spiritual evolution this lifetimes.
- The North Node is always directly opposite the South Node, or the “Dragon’s Tail”. The North and South Nodes are not physical celestial bodies like the planets but they are calculated points in the chart based on the orbit of the Moon.
How to know what your North Node is?
- Check out my article titled “North Node and Your Purpose” to discover your North Node based on your birth information – CLICK HERE
What Does the North Node Tell Us?
- The North Node is about moving outside of our comfort zone and represents the lessons, experiences, and qualities that we need to develop and embrace in this lifetime. It is the direction we need to go that will bring personal growth and fulfillment. The North Node placement in the birth chart tells you which area of life and the specific qualities that you should focus on to experience spiritual growth.
- The sign and house placement of the North Node provide insights into the challenges and opportunities that you may encounter during your life. The sign indicates the qualities or traits to develop, while the house represents the area of life where these lessons will be most prominent. For example, if your North Node is in Aries in the 7th house, you may need to develop independence, assertiveness, and courage in your relationships.
North Node Capricorn “Comfort Zone”
Your “comfort zone” – Clues you are leaning into your South Node
- You feel lost, off balance, or like you have no drive or ambition. Struggling to hold a vision for your future or feeling like you don’t know your purpose in life.
- Feeling overly emotional or sensitive.
- Experiencing a pervasive feeling of abandonment or loss in love.
- Leaning into passivity, codependence, over-attachment to the home and family.
Lean into your North Node this lifetime to bring success
- Experiencing a balance between your career and the rest of your life. Not feeling overly dependent on other people and feeling a healthy sense of drive and ambition.
- People in your life are coming to you for your guidance, wisdom, and direction.
- This lifetime is all about creating structure and building a career. Focus on your ambitions and being more of a go-getter rather than being passive.
- Be clear with your boundaries. Don’t be overly nurturing or needy for attention. Be the coordinator of care instead of the caretaker
- Avoid putting the needs of others before your own. When you are in your power you will empower others to go after their ambitions too. It’s not selfish to focus on your goals! This is the lifetime to ask yourself what you want rather than what others want.
- Focus on career, taking action and moving things forward
- It is important to note that interpretations of the North Node can vary among astrologers and different schools of astrology. Some astrologers also consider the aspects made by the North Node to other planets in the birth chart for additional insights into one’s path of growth.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.