In this article, I will share practical information about the Sagittarius North Node. Specifically, the energetics or behaviors you should lean into this lifetime to realize personal growth and success.
What is the North Node in Astrology?
- In astrology, the North Node is also known as the True Node or the “Dragon’s Head”. It is an important point in the astrological birth chart that represents your karmic path and spiritual evolution this lifetime.
- The North Node is always directly opposite the South Node, or the “Dragon’s Tail”. The North and South Nodes are not physical celestial bodies like the planets but they are calculated points in the chart based on the orbit of the Moon.
How to know what your North Node is?
- Check out my article titled “North Node and Your Purpose” to discover your North Node based on your birth information – CLICK HERE
What Does the North Node Tell Us?
- The North Node is about moving outside of our comfort zone and represents the lessons, experiences, and qualities that we need to develop and embrace in this lifetime. It is the direction we need to go that will bring personal growth and fulfillment. The North Node placement in the birth chart tells you which area of life and the specific qualities that you should focus on to experience spiritual growth.
- The sign and house placement of the North Node provide insights into the challenges and opportunities that you may encounter during your life. The sign indicates the qualities or traits to develop, while the house represents the area of life where these lessons will be most prominent. For example, if your North Node is in Aries in the 7th house, you may need to develop independence, assertiveness, and courage in your relationships.
North Node Sagittarius “Comfort Zone”
Your “comfort zone” – Clues you are leaning into your South Node
- Spending time in codependent relationships or being overly dependent on other people.
- Being dishonest or distorting the truth in some way. Engaging in manipulation.
- You avoid speaking and communicating your truth. Remaining quiet.
- Focusing on nitty-gritty details of things instead of seeing the bigger picture.
- Remaining “in the comfort zone” of your community or familiar places.
Lean into your North Node this lifetime to bring success
- Being brave and communicating with transparency and honesty
- Use your words for teaching and sharing your story.
- Embrace a global mindset instead of a narrow mindset.
- Go on long-distance travel and travel to new and unfamiliar places.
- Get outside your community box – discover friendships and relationships with people all over the world
- Take the wealth of information you have collected and the skills you have refined to create a body of work
- It is important to note that interpretations of the North Node can vary among astrologers and different schools of astrology. Some astrologers also consider the aspects made by the North Node to other planets in the birth chart for additional insights into one’s path of growth.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.