How to know if you have Gate 25 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the G-Center which is the diamond shaped center in the middle of the chart. If Gate 25 has a circle around it with a colored line coming from it this means this energy is activated or consistently available to you.
What are the Gates in Human Design?
- The Gates in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a gate activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Everyone has the potential for 26 individual gates to be activated in their bodygraph chart, however, if you look closely, you may find that you have gates appearing multiple times in the two columns on either side of the chart. This is a common occurrence.
- There are 64 Gates in a bodygraph chart and each gate has a theme that is related to the 64 I Ching hexagrams. If you would like a deeper understanding of the gates, I highly recommend deep diving into the Chinese I Ching hexagrams.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Gates Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a gate in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
Gate 25 – Gate of the Spirit of the Self
Gate 25 lives in the G-Center – which is the identity center – it is about love and direction in life.
High Expression of Gate 25
- You are someone who can move through the world like everything is new. This energy is about love of spirit, innocence and influencing yourself and others toward individuation. It is about loving without discrimination.
- This energy may come across as cool or cold at times but it is neither.
- Your spiritual innocence will be tested in life and you have the ability to rise to these challenges like a spiritual warrior. This experience will deepen your wisdom that can empower others on their own journey.
Challenge Side of Gate 25
- Resisting or not acknowledging your spiritual side. Struggling with surrender and having faith in the universe.
- Feeling unworthy of love, being hateful or too idealistic
- It may be challenging to understand why other people do the things they do. Because this energy is all about love, when you witness things that you perceive as “not loving” you can be confused.
The Channel of Initiation – Gate 25’s partnership with Gate 51
- Gate 51 looks to Gate 25 for guidance and direction for the next initiation. Gate 25 looks to Gate 51 for the courage to take on the next challenge.
- CLICK HERE for an article dedicated to Gate 51
Is Gate 25 your “Personality Sun Gate”?
What is a Personality Sun Gate?
- Personality Sun Gate is the top number located in the Personality Side of the chart. If you are looking at the bodygraph chart you will see two columns on either side. The column on the right is the Personality side. The number at the top is your Personality Sun Gate.
- Many say that your Personality Sun Gate is 70% of your energy – it is the thing you are here to do and share with the world. The energies of this gate will be expressed throughout your life journey and the work you choose to do.
- It is worth noting that we often see our Personality Sun Gate as a flaw earlier in life and then later embrace it as a gift.
Gate 25 as your Personality Sun Gate
- If Gate 25 is your Personality Sun Gate you are here to love others without discrimination and empower others on their own journey of individuation. There is no action for you to take as this will happen organically. If you lean into your strategy and authority, you will naturally bring this gift to the things you are passionate about. The way this energy will express itself will be unique to you.
- Featured image photo by Robert Lukeman on Unsplash
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- The Global Incarnation Index: Incarnation Crosses by Ra Uru Hu
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.