Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Gates in Human Design – For a list of all articles dedicated to the gates – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Gate 57 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Splenic Energy Center which is the triangle shaped center on the left side of the chart. If Gate 57 has a circle around it with a colored line coming from it this means this energy is activated or consistently available to you.
What are the Gates in Human Design?
- The Gates in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a gate activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Everyone has the potential for 26 individual gates to be activated in their bodygraph chart, however, if you look closely, you may find that you have gates appearing multiple times in the two columns on either side of the chart. This is a common occurrence.
- There are 64 Gates in a bodygraph chart and each gate has a theme that is related to the 64 I Ching hexagrams. If you would like a deeper understanding of the gates, I highly recommend deep diving into the Chinese I Ching hexagrams.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Gates Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a gate in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Gates in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 64 Gates in the human design chart CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Gates
Gate 57 – Gate of Intuitive Insight
Gate 57 lives in the Splenic Energy Center – which is an awareness center – it is designed to tap into the environment and alert us when something isn’t right or healthy.
High Expression of Gate 57
- You have an ability to know things in the now and you may even find you have psychic abilities you can tap into. When you get instinctual hunches, it is important to listen to them and not allow your mind to override them.
- You will assess the people and environment around you to ensure your survival and well-being.
- In addition, you may find that you have a “nose” for the future. You have a sense for what is next and will know when something is emerging that no one else sees. You can see patterns and problems coming
Challenge Side of Gate 57
- Fearing the future, not knowing the difference between your intuitive voice and the voice of fear.
- When you are not listening to your intuitive voice, you can really struggle for clarity. Although the insights, clarity, and intuitive “hits” are there, you may not notice them, override them, or confuse them with your mind’s input. This can cause you to mistrust your insights and feel indecisive and uncertain about moving forward.
- That uncertainty and fear of the unknown can keep you stuck, and possibly, terrified of taking action.
- If you ignore your body’s intuitive signals about your own health and well-being, you may find your immune system challenged and your physical stamina diminished.
- Tune into your intuition – don’t edit your thoughts and emotions. Ask “does this feel right”? and trust the answer you get.
The Channel of Power – Gate 57’s partnership with Gate 34
- Gate 57 works with Gate 34 to turn intuitive insight into powerful, aligned action to ensure survival. Gate 34 looks to Gate 57 for intuitive insights to act upon especially as it relates to survival.
The Channel of Brainwave – Gate 57’s partnership with Gate 20
- Gate 57 looks to Gate 20 to express its intuitive survival awareness through the voice. Gate 20 looks to Gate 57 for the intuitive survival information that needs to be shared.
The Channel of Perfected Form – Gate 57’s partnership with Gate 10
- Gate 57 looks to Gate 10 as the conduit of an authentic, healthy and joyful life through creative expression. Gate 10 looks to Gate 57 for the intuitive wisdom that will ensure individual survival through behavior and interactions with others.
Is Gate 57 your “Personality Sun Gate”?
What is a Personality Sun Gate?
- Personality Sun Gate is the top number located in the Personality Side of the chart. If you are looking at the bodygraph chart you will see two columns on either side. The column on the right is the Personality side. The number at the top is your Personality Sun Gate.
- Many say that your Personality Sun Gate is 70% of your energy – it is the thing you are here to do and share with the world. The energies of this gate will be expressed throughout your life journey and the work you choose to do.
- It is worth noting that we often see our Personality Sun Gate as a flaw earlier in life and then later embrace it as a gift.
Gate 57 as your Personality Sun Gate
- If Gate 57 is your Personality Sun Gate you will leverage your intuitive insights to inform your future and the work you do. You will also use this gift to ensure your own survival and the survival of those around you. If you lean into your strategy and authority, you will naturally bring this gift to the things you are passionate about. The way this energy will express itself will be unique to you.
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.