Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 34-57 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Splenic and Sacral Energy Centers in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 57 in the Splenic Energy center is connected to Gate 34 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you. (see graphic below)
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Power (34-57)
The Channel of Power (34-57) connects Splenic Energy Center and the Sacral Energy Center
- For an article dedicated to the Splenic Energy Center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the Sacral Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Power
- Self-empowerment through individuality
- Survival Intelligence
- Gate 57 works with Gate 34 to turn intuitive insight into powerful, aligned action to ensure survival. Gate 34 looks to Gate 57 for intuitive insights to act upon especially as it relates to survival.
High Expression of the Channel of Power
- You have a powerful energy in your design that asks you to trust spontaneity. This is a heightened capacity for survival by responding in the present moment (intuitively). The more you lean on your intuition, the more effective you become.
- You don’t need to plan things all of the time and you are equipped to act quickly without preplanning. Let go of the idea that you have to plan everything. When in your true power, you are finely tuned to survival and you know what to do in the moment.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Power
- Allowing your mind (thoughts) or logic to override your intuitive awareness. Intuitive hits often don’t make sense, there is no logic behind them, so it can be easy to dismiss this primal wisdom that is designed to keep you safe and alive.
- Learning to trust your intuition in the moment. Your intuitive survival voice will speak to you moment to moment and, In this way, It will protect you.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.