Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Gates in Human Design – For a list of all articles dedicated to the gates – CLICK HERE
Sacral Energy Center Theme
- Creativity and Desire
Understanding the Energetics of the Sacral Energy Center
- The Sacral Center is a motor center that produces its own energy that supports our survival, movement, vitality and persistence.
- Because this center is a motor center it does have its own work/rest cycle.
- Sexual organs and the gut
Defined Sacral Energy Center
- Anyone who has a defined (or colored) Sacral Center is either a Generator or a Manifesting Generator
- When desire is piqued in an individual who has a defined sacral this center will create energy and this provides consistent energy the individual can rely on from within.
- This individual will have a gut reaction when something has piqued their interest and they should resist the urge to get ahead of it and look for the things. They should sit back and see what the universe puts in front of them and see what happens.
Undefined Sacral Energy Center
- This individual is tapped into the collective and they can taste the desire and creation energy of others. When they are around others, the creativity and desire is amplified and they can use it to their advantage for creation.
- They don’t have their own consistent desires or creativity. Their energy will run in fits and starts.
- They should not feel like they have to be creative all of the time. Because of this, it is important for this individual to take time to rest and come back to their true nature.
Not Self Theme
- Not knowing when enough is enough
In My Shop
- If you are interested in the gates, CLICK HERE for my eBook – The Gates in Human Design: A Reference Guide
Sacral Center Gates
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Ordering
- Theme – Ability to make order out of chaos
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Fixed Patterns
- Theme – Natural Sense of rhythm and ritual
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Energy for Detail
- Theme – Ability to hone into details
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Power Skills
- Theme – Amplifying what is good in others
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Caring
- Theme – A natural ability to nurture and care
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Perseverance
- Theme – A love for helping others
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Power
- Theme – Magnetic Charisma
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Growth
- Theme – A need to analyze for moving on
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Sexuality
- Theme – Bond making
If you are interested in all things Human Design, check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products designed to support your Human Design journey.
References: The Definitive Book of Human Design – the Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnel and Ra Uru Hu (paid link) and Jenna Zoe’s Level 1 and Level 2 Human Design Training
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.