Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Gates in Human Design – For a list of all articles dedicated to the gates – CLICK HERE
- Willpower and self-esteem
Understanding the Energetics of the Heart Center
- The energetic of the Heart center tells us about our motivation, willpower, commitments, self-value, self-worth and desire to being seen.
- Stomach, gall bladder and thymus
Defined Heart Energy Center
- Only about 30% of people on the planet have a defined heart / ego center.
- In Human Design, the Ego is not a bad guy. It is “where do I end and you begin?”
- This individual is inclined to have strong and consistent motivation. They should listen to their level of motivation as it is exactly what they need to be successful.
- Motivation is defined as “I want money, impact, or fame”. It is motivation that is tied to achievement, not necessarily projects.
Undefined Heart Energy Center
- For this individual willpower comes and goes so they may need to counteract external conditioning around how to achieve success. This individual may feel like they are so far away from their dreams.
- Important to recognize there is good during un-motivation because it allows for a new ideas and insights to come in from other energy centers. When they are feeling super motivated, it will create energy. If they force action when unmotivated – the action will not get you anywhere.
Not Self Theme
Do I think I have something to prove?
In My Shop
- If you are interested in the gates, CLICK HERE for my eBook – The Gates in Human Design: A Reference Guide
Heart Energy Center gates
- Traditional Name – The Gate of the Hunter / Huntress
- Theme – Natural instinct for how to control resources
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Aloneness
- Theme – Knowing the right way to say things
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Egoist
- Theme – Giving to the collective
- Traditional Name – The Gate of Shock
- Theme – The need to impact others
If you are interested in all things Human Design, check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products designed to support your Human Design journey.
References: The Definitive Book of Human Design – the Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnel and Ra Uru Hu (paid link) and Jenna Zoe’s Level 1 and Level 2 Human Design Training
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.