The Solar Plexus energy center is both a motor and awareness center that is often colored in brown and is located between the Root, Sacral, Heart and Throat centers.
Solar Plexus Energy Center Theme
- Emotions and feelings
Understanding the Energetics of the Solar Plexus Energy Center
- This center creates motion and energy as it processes emotions
- This energy center is NOT about feeling fears and anxieties. (Those experiences are associated with the Spleen Energy Center).
- Kidney, pancreas and bladder
Defined Solar Plexus Energy Center
- This person has their own emotional wave so they have a bit of a buffer from the emotions of others.
- The emotions they experience are consistently their own and they have their own emotional cycle.
- It is helpful for this individual to identify and have awareness of their unique emotional pattern.
- It is especially important for this person to make decisions when the feel calm, cool and collected.
Undefined Solar Plexus Energy Center
- This individual is normally cool, calm and collected when on their own.
- Because they don’t have their own emotional wave they have the ability to pick up on what everyone else is feeling and amplify these feelings.
- They have to pay attention and remember that the emotions they are picking up on is not them and they should not allow themselves to be defined by it.
- If they are feeling something, it’s from an external cause, a situation or picking up from a person.
Not Self Theme
- Avoiding confrontation and truth
Solar Plexus Gates
- Traditional Name – Gate of Friction
- Theme – Attunement to intimacy
- Traditional Name – Gate of Openness
- Theme – Grace and Charm
- Traditional Name – Gate of Feelings
- Theme – Ability and desire to feel deeply
- Traditional Name – Gate of Crisis
- Theme – Solving emotional issues
- Traditional Name – Gate of Friendship
- Theme – Love of communion with your personal community
- Traditional Name – Gate of Principles
- Theme – Altruism
- Traditional Name – Gate of Spirit
- Theme – Feeling the fullness of life
If you are interested in all things Human Design, check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products designed to support your Human Design Journey
References: The Definitive Book of Human Design – the Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnel and Ra Uru Hu (paid link) and Jenna Zoe’s Level 1 and Level 2 Human Design Training
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.